Friday 7 December 2018

Kevin Hart in a Nutshell



Kevin Hart...in a Nutshell



Oh dear god. If you’re asking me about him, something biblical has happened.

Maybe.

Ok I’ll bite. WOW KEVIN HART! I LOVE HIM AND EVERYTHING HE’S EVER SAID IN THE HISTORY OF WORDS. 

Funny you should say that.

Fuck, I knew it! 

So on Tuesday, Kevin Hart was announced as the host of the 91st Academy Awards.

What a great choice. I love the content of his twitter feed. 

However, the choice of host was quickly attacked due to the content of Hart’s twitter feed.

Double Fuck! Like what!?

On twitter dated 11 Jan 2011.
“Yo if my son comes home & try’s 2 play with my daughters doll house I’m going 2 break it over his head & say n my voice “stop that’s gay”

Ok, that looks all types of bad. Did he apologise?

He said that he’s addressed those historic tweets in the past and that he wouldn’t apologise for them again.

Then what happened.

He apologised for them again and quit as Oscars host.

Noooooo! Does that mean I can’t laugh at Ride Along 2 anymore?

Yes. In less than 48 hours after announcing his new gig, he removed himself from it and Mr Oscar is now scrambling for a new presenter.

This is yet another example of companies and organisations not vetting their potential partners.

Errr actually yes it is. That’s a very astute and mature comment to make. Maybe these conversations are helping mould you into a bet-

So what dumbshit is gonna take the job now?!

Well insiders claim that hosting is the most unwanted job in Hollywood. Hugh Jackman had the job a few years back and was largely lambasted.

You mean Logan The Greatest Showman can’t even do the business? So who’s the next unfortunate hopeful?

Billy Crystal is sure to be the favourite. It wouldn’t be the first time he has replaced an academy host following a gay slur scandal. Eddie Murphy left in 2012 following a comment made by Oscar producer Brett Ratner.

Well I hope Kevin has learned a hard lesson. At least he has his blossoming film career. I hear that there’s a sequel to The Secret Life of Pets out next summer. Hart and Louis CK were great in that. 

You don’t go online much do you?

Nope, I find it best just to not go on twitter. I just like to wake up to some R Kelly, go to work, settle down with a Kevin Spacey movie and disrespect my girlfriend for being the lesser gender.

#metoo

#whatsthat



No comments:

Post a Comment